liking someone is so mentally and emotionally exhausting for me
i over think everything
- when people generalize people as a whole group.
- ex. “church people are bad. they do bad things.”
- yes, i do realize that i just generalized people in the first bullet point.
- oh the irony.
- how the n-word is so lightly being thrown around.
- no, i’m not gonna type it. that defeats the purpose.
- the freaking word creates a line itself.
- a bad line.
- a line dividing color.
- i don’t care if you call it and define it as another way of saying “brother” or “homie.”
- just no.
- and this honestly just goes to all other kinds of racial slurs
- how people say “kill yourself” these days.
- it’s basically the same as “go to hell.”
- except, you’re slightly, oh idk, telling them to commit freaking suicide.
- or how people just joke about suicide in general.
- actually, when people tell me to go “kill myself”, i don’t think they have the slightest idea that i just want to say “okay” and go do it.
- i’m irked
- and annoyed
- k, done.
prayin’ for your souls, okay. prayin’ for mine too, since i know i’m guilty of the whole generalizing thing. only now, do i realize how bad and annoying it really is….yep
“ I’m a mess of unfinished thoughts. ”
#latergram #christmas #ornament #gold
Christmas time is here. 🎶🎄